Tuesday 5 June 2012

More macro shots





















































































Not being completely happy with the snail shots I decided to delete them
from the blog. So at 04.30 this morning I set off to try and capture some
more shots of creepy crawlies that I was happy with and these are the results.

If anyone can help with the ID of the fly and the bottom beetle that would be
greatly appreciated. I know the ID of the first beetle which is one of the Leaf Beetles.

Once again, thanks for dropping by.

Andy...

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Andy, I particularly like the beetle. The fly is a Yellow Dung Fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Andy, no idea on the Beetle ID I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback guys and thanks for the ID Matt.

    ReplyDelete