Wednesday 10 October 2012

Roe Deer























































































I spent yesterday morning searching for Roe Deer, so another trip
to the east coast was made during the small hours to a very good
site for this, the most beautiful of the Deer species. Arriving before
sunrise meant I was in place and ready to capture some images in
the most gorgeous light. I didn't manage to photograph any males
this time, but I'm sure those shots will come with a little effort.

Until next time, thanks for dropping by.

Andy...

4 comments:

  1. If only the light was always that good :) Really nice portraits. The only shots I've managed of Roe were in pouring rain (and you've guessed it for Scotland) in July.
    Look forward to the buck shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous light Andy! Well done on getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to include no 3 in a painting I am doing. I know the finished article will not do the photo justice, but I hope you wont mind me copying it . Can you tell me how to reduce the size please? Patricia

    ReplyDelete